How we solve problems
We look at problems from four different angles, we call them lenses:
- Contextual – what is happening outside of an organisation that could impact the approach, such as regulatory pressures?
- Social – how strong is the appetite for change within the leadership?
- Technical – will the current platforms and technology support change?
- Commercial – can we balance the books at the same time as driving through change?
Organisations may appear to have a simple goal but, once you start looking at it from these different perspectives, the route that’s needed to get to there is always very different.
We’ve found the four lens review gets to the core of what needs to be done. This can include practical support to:
- help bridge the gap between strategy and actual delivery
- respond at pace to regulatory changes
- help balance the need to take out costs while delivering wider benefits
- create organisational ‘nudges’ that help you understand and solve enduring problems and pain points that affect both customers and staff
- better understand and manage demand.